Welcome to Mama No Drama – I know your time is super valuable so let me get straight to the point. I am a Certified Baby-Led Sleep Consultant along with a Certified Life Coach.
In short, it’s a holistic approach to sleep challenges. This method does not involve any form of sleep training and is catered specifically to YOUR family.
Baby-Led Sleep is based on responsive parenting by listening and responding to your child’s cues throughout the day and night. This method helps you to foster deep and trusting parent-child relationships. It’s about helping your child feel safe and secure. These feelings are the prerequisites for children to be able to fall and stay asleep independently when they are developmentally ready.
Through our work together you will:
- learn what age-appropriate infant and toddler sleep looks like
- understand the natural progression of child development and its impact on sleep
- learn the science of sleep and how to create a safe and secure sleep environment that is conducive to sleep
- understand how children attach to their caregivers and how to nurture the attachment system
- understand all factors that may impact your child’s sleep such as your own feelings and behaviors, rhythms and routines, environmental factors, nutrition, underlying health issues, etc.
- learn about the importance of emotions in general and in regards to making changes to your sleep routine and support your child’s sleep in particular
- feel confident to make decisions that work for you and your family
- feel encouraged to trust and follow your natural instincts
A Life Coach is someone who is able to help you dig deep within your life and identifying your goals and develop an actionable plan to achieve them. I am here to help you maximize your full potential and reach your desired results.
I received my certification from The Baby-Led Sleep Approach – cofounder Lauren Heffernan. As for my Life Coaching Certification, this was done via through Certified Coached Federation.